Saturday, March 28, 2009

Springs/League Leader

Me and Ace drove up to Colorado Springs for league today to play with some of the more competitive and better players up there. It's cool to go up there except the fact that its a 1 1/2 hour drive each way. They usually have a $5 fee for league play but Dwayne (store owner) waived it this week so that was cool. We played some games and got some interesting ideas for new deck builds, afterwards I met up with Amy at the Park Meadows mall before she went to work. Wayne had also asked me earlier this week about becoming a league leader and I got the request form and acceptance so I'm now a league leader at the Westminster league on mondays! Now I'll be able to earn enough Professor points to compete in the Professor Cup Tournament at Nationals Event in June. Well time to start getting ready for regionals as it's only a few weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment