Friday, July 17, 2009

Goin to Worlds!

So after about 2 weeks of contemplating going and letting prices go up, I finally did all the math and whatnot and came to the conclusion I'm able to go to worlds! I have to sell a few cards and collect some money that people owe me, but I'll be able to afford going. Planning on flying out and probably driving back depending on how much I make at work between now and then. If I have some extra money it might be better to fly back rather than suffer the 16 hour drive, on the plus side, they might stay a night in vegas :D. Anyway, it'll be Me, Adrian, Ian, Bret, and Daniel going since others have either work stuff or money issues. Hopefully all goes well at the grinders, I'm going up to the springs saturday afternoon to do some playtesting and get together with the springs peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment