Saturday, May 30, 2009

Battle Roads Wheat Ridge

Today was the 3rd BR and I was judging again hoping to get more cards for our nationals deck. I got there late because Roberto got in an accident and I had to ask kevin to pick me up lol...He was playing Arcanine and Roberto was playing Luxrape. It was a fairly good day until the finals, Seniors wasn't bad as Abernathy couldn't draw into anything and Makayla had Champ T2 both games and won. Masters was Roberto v. Bret Alex v. Ryan, Roberto's match was pretty slow and tiresome lol but Bret ended up winning that and Ryan came back to beat Alex. Ryan/Bret's matches were long and boring for the most part and I was suprised no one fell asleep lol. Bret ended up winning in the SD game. Afterwards me and Roberto went and got a Croak promo and got some dinner at Chipotle and hung out for a while. The judge support was really good, in my half I pulled 2x Gallades, 1x Luxray, Flygon X, Fan Rotom, bunch of trainers and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment