Saturday, May 23, 2009

CO Springs Battle Roads

Today was the 1st Spring Battle Roads in Colorado Springs, and I went with Kevin and Roberto. We arrived fairly early before most people got there and had our deck lists filled out. Kevin played Amphytric, Roberto played Palkia G, and I played Flygon. It was a good turnout and there was 6 rounds of swiss then a top 4 cut. I started the day off against Paul and he was playing Flygon/Weavile and I was pretty confident in my Flygon. After a long match that went to time, I ended up winning as I K.O.'d his Flygon X. My second match I played against T-Tar and Scott had a misplay as he could have won the game on the 1st turn, he didn't and I got setup and ended up winning. 3rd game was against kevin, it was funny that we had to play each other and of course my deck had a god setup to his jank setup when I really didn't want it to lol, so I won that round 3-0 woo I'm feeling pretty good until the day went south. Next played against Dialga and he got some crobats to K.O. my trapinch then I couldn't draw into anything after he PS my claydol. 3-1. Next played against steve with Flygon/Hippowdon, man was he playing so slow.....I guess I was just too upset with the speed of the game that I wasn't really paying attention and I lost that too. 3-2. Last game played against alex w/ t-tar and I was sure that I was going to win w/ the setup I had except when I went to search for cards only to find out 2x Flygon, Flygon X, snover, and 2 warps were prized....I scooped 3-3 oh well, atleast it was only BR. I think Steve ended up winning the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment