Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Easy is with your eyes and finger tips

I’ve tinkered around with all kinds of instruments. Yes I have done the guitar thing, and its fun, along with the drums. I attempted to play the harmonica, and that’s been sitting on a shelf for a while.

The one instrument that always calls me back is the piano with sight reading music. I don’t have a piano per say, but a keyboard, hey I’m a bachelor with limited funds. No matter what the mood, I always play my piano to give me comfort and joy. I discovered a site that lets you learn to play piano while you watch a video. At first I thought this is bunk, but try it and see!

You just follow along with the video, and soon you are playing. It helps if you have played piano before. But even if you have never play any notes on the piano, it will come easy. Soon you will be playing just like I am typing this blog. You don’t need to peck at the keys, just follow along and bam, your playing. How does that one guy say it “Try it, I guarantee your gonna like it”

No comments:

Post a Comment