Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Playing my piano at home

All my friends have had the chance to play the guitar on the new game that’s out. That’s a lot of fun; I’ve done it a hundred times. But it’s not like really learning to play the instrument. There is opportunity for everyone to learn to play the piano at home, almost the same way as that guitar game.

I stumbled on to this late one night when I was looking at how to play the piano. I have an electric keyboard that I like to mess around on. Well anyway it’s really easy to learn to play the piano with out the music sheets, just a DVD.

I looked at some of the samples on the video and started following along with the instructor. Before long I was playing the Piano Chords with the song on the video, it was really simple. I am still amazed at how easy it is. It makes all the difference in the world when you are actually using your fingers on the keyboard correctly. I would sit there a peck at the keys on the piano, now it’s like I am typing on my computer keyboard. I enjoy the easy way it is to learn playing my piano at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment