Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Clothes, pants, boots and things

If there is one thing a woman always has over a man is clothes. I don’t think there is a woman in the world that doesn’t think about buying a new pair pants, shoes, boots, or some type of clothing every couple of weeks.

Its winter and Christmas is in site. For the last two years my husband has bought me winter boots. Last year they were brown ones, and in 07 they were black ones. I need a pair of white ones, hint, hint.

It seems like a man buys a pair of shoes every 2 years. My husband has several pairs of shoes, but it seems like he hasn’t bought a pair of dress shoes for over 3 years. Tennis shoes or walking shoes, he buys them every 6 months. Then he says, “Well I used to buy clothes, shoes and suits all the time when I was single”. It’s probably true, he had more clothes, pants, boots and things than I could imagine. He took up the whole closet in our bedroom. He only has half the closet now!

No comments:

Post a Comment