Wednesday, November 18, 2009

University of Colorado Buffaloes

I’m sitting here wondering how long the madness will go on in Boulder, Colorado. The “Buffs” play tomorrow night on ESPN, against Oklahoma State. I’ve watched almost every game this year that they have played, and they are awful.

If I could compare them to an NFL team I would say the are like the Cleveland Browns, or the Oakland Raiders. I don’t know how much money it will take to buy out Dan Hawkins contract, but they need to do it NOW. With all that said, I will watch the game, maybe.

Hey on the bright side I just got me an Infiniti G35X. Really a nice car, the exterior is black with cream color interior. I love the way it handles the road, nothing but class. The power is there if you need it, she can get up and go.

I picked the G35X for the all wheel drive. The G35 is a rear wheel drive, and not really practical in the snow. Anyway I love the car and can’t wait to take a nice long road trip with her. I’ll put some pictures of her on here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment